The overall deliverables from the project will be the innovative method of improving coal carbonisation quality and large industrial system implementing the method. The benefits for European economy, environment and society will include:
- better quality of coke and higher efficiency of coking processes,
- sustainable reduction of harmful remnants of industrial wastes utilized in coking processes,
- reduction of costs of coking processes,
- higher quality of steel manufactured in industrial processes,
- better knowledge about properties of coal resources in East and Central Europe, Spain, South Africa and Canada (the database available in Internet)
- better knowledge about coking processes and coke properties,
- reduction of CO2 emission.
The intermediate deliverables associated with the project are listed in Work Packages description.